The term “Site(s)” refers to the following websites below:
At AMG, we recognize that privacy of your Personal Information is important. Here is information on what types of Personal Information we receive and collect when you use and visit our Sites including but not limited to https://www.amgmedicaltucson.com, http://www.amgmedicalaesthetics.com, and http://www.amgaesthetics.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your Personal Information to third parties.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site or Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing any purchases you make on this Site and improving our Services.
As with most other Sites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
1. To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Site and do not sign up for a consultation for any of our Services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to come in for a consultation. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other Service or Services.
2. To bill and collect sums owed to us for any of our products and Services you purchase, and as necessary when working with your insurance provider, if applicable. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about what steps we take to safeguard such data, see below.
3. To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
4. For internal use, whether in the form actually received or pseudonymously or anonymously, by way of example and not limitation circulating email addresses internally for identifying the most common web hosts used by our customers, or reviewing IP addresses for information about the general geographic areas of origin of our users.
5. To disclose the information that we have to you in response to any valid request from you to know what of your information we possess, and in response to a valid request to exercise your “right to be forgotten” as detailed further below.
6. To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
7. To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
8. Testimonials: We display personal testimonials and photos of satisfied patients on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial or photo along with your name and other information related to the procedure you had done with us. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Update Your Personal Information
If you are not yet a patient, but have submitted Personal Information to AMG electronically and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at 520-207-7434 or at email@example.com. We will gladly and expediently comply with your request. Please note that certain confidential clients files related to services that have been provided are part of a permanent record that must be kept in accordance with federal law.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Information that we hold:
– The right to request access to and to receive your Personal Information that is collected by AMG.
– The right to request updates to any of your Personal Information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
– The right to erase your Personal Information such as when the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
– The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Information.
– The right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Information, and to object to processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may share and disclose information with third party service providers performing services or selling products on our behalf. We share information, including Personal Information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as website hosting and data analyses). We may share information as needed to operate other related services. We may share Personal Information about you with other trusted companies or individuals to perform functions for which we engage them when (1) you have consented to our sharing of the information, or (2) we need to share the information in order to provide a service or sell a product requested by you. These companies or individuals may use your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to assist us and are required to protect the information.
Third Party Links
Non-Personal Automatically Retrieved Information (such as that used by your browser)
We also collect general non-personal information used to help improve the navigation features of our Sites. This may include items such as; browser type, IP address, external links you clicked to reach our Sites, and pages you visit while viewing our Sites. The IP address may be stored with the Personal Information you provide in order to allow us to provide more finely tuned customer service both now and in the future. To administer the collection of non-personal information, authorized third parties may be utilized by AMG to collect, track and process the general non-personal information described.
Some of our Site pages may set “cookies,” which are small pieces of data that may be sent to your web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to recognize you when you visit our Sites in the future. Most web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is being sent to you. With the proper setting in your browser, you can choose to accept or reject the cookie. Cookies which are set on your computer and used within the AMG Sites do NOT contain specific individual identity, passwords or other confidential information.
Security & Authorized Access to Gathered Information
This Site has certain security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Other Important Information
Our Sites may contain links to other websites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on our Sites listed previously to support our business. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our Sites, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our Sitse, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Arizona real estate ads to someone in Arizona, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
We take measures to protect the technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the Sites and identify visitor preferences; but in this case, the data will be in non-identifiable form. We do not use any of this information to identify Visitors or Users.
You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Sites by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
How to Control Cookies
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this Site, or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies in general.
Google / Facebook
Integrated Services and Third Party Content
We use services and content provided by third parties on our website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”). For this kind of integration, it is technically necessary to process your IP address so that the content can be sent to your browser. Your IP address will therefore be transmitted to the respective third party provider.
In each case, this data processing is carried out to safeguard our legitimate interests in the optimization and the commercial operations of our website, the legal basis of which is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
The Java programming language is regularly used to integrate content. Therefore, you can object to data processing by deactivating Java operations in your browser.
We have integrated content from Google LLC into our website: amgmedicaltucson.com
Safeguarding Your Information
The Merchant Services Provider only receives information necessary to verify that any payments between yourself and the Company are authorized. The Merchant Services Provider will use encrypted tools to communicate with your designated payee institution, or whatever other account you use to pay for orders to the Company. Your credit card information or other payment information is not retained by the Company except as provided below. The Company does not maintain records of your credit card number or other payment information.
No Children Under Age 18